Adobe has released Photoshop CC 2020, the latest update to its flagship image-editing application. The new version brings some seriously useful new features, including new Warp capabilities, better automatic selection, and a range of minor interface changes that combine to make you more productive. Here’s our guide to the best features in the update.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Photoshop 2020 18.104.22.168 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
Power to the paintbrush.
- Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
See what new can do.
- Photoshop is always getting better, with new features rolling out regularly. And with your Creative Cloud membership, you get them as soon as we release them. Here are some of the latest updates.
- Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.
New Content-Aware Fill experience
- A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.
- Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they’ll scale to fit.
User experience improvements
- The latest enhancements include multiple undo, proportional transformation of pixel and type layers by default, and faster ways to crop, transform, and enter text using auto-commit.