The installation process is a bit time consuming and once you are done with this you will be greeted by an Office suite like interface where all the features have been organized in a very efficient way. AutoCAD 2018 will let you draw 2D as well as 3D objects with ease. You can easily enable grid in order to snap elements easily. You can also add anchor points for customizing shapes. It has got a powerful navigation pane from which you can position your camera carefully in order to get a clearer view of the area which is of your interest. You can work on different projects simultaneously as each project is displayed in its own tab. This feature comes in handy when you need to compare two different designs. On a conclusive note we can say that AutoCAD 2018 is a handy designing tool for the engineers and architecture for designing 2D/3D projects with ease.
Features of AutoCAD 2018
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after AutoCAD 2018 free download.
- Handy application for designing 2D and 3D projects.
- Considered as an essential tool for engineers.
- Got an Office suite like interface.
- Can enable grid for snapping elements easily.
- Can add anchor points for customizing shapes.
- Got a powerful navigation pane.
- Can work on numerous projects simultaneously.
System Requirements For AutoCAD 2018
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster.